Take this full-day tour from Tallinn to the West Coast of Estonia to discover the wonderful small town Haapsalu with its wooden architecture and summer cafes. You will explore the interesting history and adventurous present day of Estonia’s West-Coast, where its rich history meets picturesque nature.
It’s a great way to see what lies outside of Tallinn and enjoy some of the beautiful scenery this country has to offer!
Minimum number of participants: 12
- 110 € per person / adult
- 99 € per person / child until 14 years
July 16 at 11 am
ca 7-8 hours
This tour starts and ends at Kultuurikatel. Please show up at the departure point a little before the starting time.
The tour is available only in English.
Keila-Joa waterfall – Padise manor – Haapsalu Castle
- guide service
- coach transportation
- entrance to Haapsalu Castle
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The tour is designed for participating guests and accompanying persons attending the Mindvalley University 2022.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- All tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made. Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment. Where participants cancel their tour bookings prior to 5th July, 2022, payment will be refunded in full. Thereafter, no refunds will be made.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org