Come with us to get a birds-eye view of Tallinn and some of its greatest secrets…
💙 Tallinn ranks eighth among the 50 most cultured cities in Europe and number one in Northern Europe, in a list researched and compiled by Wanderu, a travel search platform and fare aggregator. Read HERE
Duration: ca 3 hours
Minimum number of participants: 10
Maximum number of participants: 15
Price: 55 EUR per person
This tour starts from Nordic Forum Hotel. Departure is at 10 am on January 23th.
This tour will end at Town Hall Square.
- guide service
- visit the roof of Nordic Forum Hotel & entrance to the tower of Fat Margaret
- Honey tasting (from Nordic Hotel rooftop bees)
- a warm drink on a roof of a medieval cannon tower
- visit the viewing platform above old roofs of Tallinn
Tagline: half-day, panoramic, fascinating history, fun, something cool!
Learn about the history of Tallinn from a different perspective. Our almost 3-hour walk will take you through 3 different terraces of the city, corners that only the local people know. Along the way, enjoy a history lesson from your guide, and marvel at some of the best views of the city’s historic landmarks. Our tour starts on the roof of Nordic Hotel Forum – the first hotel in Tallinn to lead the way in urban beekeeping in the heart of Tallinn. Bees are one of nature’s wonders and there are 6 beautiful bee hives with over 360,000 bees right here on the rooftop! Tour continues to the medieval-era Fat Margaret tower which was built not only to defend the city from the seaward side of town but also to impress any visitors arriving via the harbour. These days Fat Margaret’s cannon tower is home to the Estonian Maritime Museum and the tower’s rooftop offers a 360-degree picture-postcard view of the Tallinn harbour and Old Town. Tour ends visiting panoramic viewing platform of Old Town’s rooftops and towers against the backdrop of the modern city skyline.
Terms and Conditions
- The tour is designed for participating delegates and accompanying persons attending the LET’S DO IT World Conference 2020.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- All tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made.
- Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment. Where participants cancel their tour bookings prior to January 20, 2020, payment will be refunded in full. Thereafter, no refunds will be made.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.