Notice: Undefined variable: ZEROINVOICE in /var/www/events.gotravel.ee/htdocs/eventpress/wp-content/themes/konverentsiveeb2019/templates/regform.php on line 521
Check your mailbox, we sent You the invoice. It can take more than 5 minutes. If you didn't receive the invoice by then, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something went wrong. Please try again!
Day trip to Peipsi coast: Old believers’ culture
Tour departs 6 Nov 2019 at 8:00 AM
Duration ca 13 hours
The tour starts from Radisson Blu Sky Hotel and will end at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
Minimum number of participants: 30
Price per person 101 €
- De lux coach through the program
- Tour assistant through the program
- Local guide for sightseeing
- Entrance to Alatskivi Castle, Kolkja museum, Peipsimaa visitor Center and all the activities according to the program
- Lunch in Kolkja fish restaurant
- Onion pie tasting at Kostja’s Onion Farm
Tags: full day, heritage, something unique!
The western coast of Europe’s 4th largest lake is dotted with traditional culture, scenic country roads and is an especially rewarding destination for those who enjoy fishing on ice and water.
Natural and ethnic landscape of Peipsi area is as diverse and nuanced as Estonian history. Here you’ll find aristocratic mansions, lighthouses, traditional market culture and colourful cottages marking the onion route.
Peipsi area is home to Old Believers, a traditional religious minority recognized as hard-working and skillful fishermen, builders and keen onion cultivators. So if you’re looking for that hearty, home-cooked dinner experience, make sure to have a taste of the many pastries and onion dishes available.
8:15 Departure from Tallinn
11:00 Alatskivi castle
12:15 Kostja’s Onion Farm (includes onion pies and tea)
13:00 Kolkja museum
14:00 Peipsimaa visitors center
15:00 Hearty lunch at the Kolkja Fish Restaurant
16:00 Varnja Orthodox Church
17:45 Avinurme Wooden Handicrafts Center
18:30 Departure to Tallinn
Terms and Conditions
- The tour is designed for participating delegates and accompanying persons attending the JCI 2019 World Congress.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- All tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made. Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment. Where participants cancel their tour bookings prior to 1st October, 2019, payment will be refunded in full. Thereafter, no refunds will be made.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.