High Spirits – Sound Body!
Tour departs 3 Nov, 5 Nov and 7 Nov 2019 at 18:00
Duration 3 hours
Minimum number of participants: 20
The tour starts from Radisson Blu Sky Hotel and will end at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
Price per person 65 €
- coach transportation
- ENG speaking escort
- rent of Sauna House for 20 people
- sauna menu: warm grill & wok food; cold snacks & vegetables, 2 *0,5l beer per person & water
- towels, slippers and viht
Tags: sauna, relax, health, wellbeing, sauna time, fun, something different
The styles and rituals might differ, but cultures across the World have long harnessed the therapeutic powers of sauna. There’s no denying that sometimes only a shower will do, but invigoration of a different kind comes from sauna experience. Bathing in sauna is a groundling and healing experience, which leaves you feeling rested and ready for, well, whatever needs attention.
Banya is a Russian type of sauna, so integral to eastern culture that bit features in several proverbs – ‘the banya is like a second mother’ and ‘the day you spend in the banya is the day you do not age’ being just two of them.
The banya is a place to get together with friends and family, and slapping one another with bundles of specially prepared twigs and leaves – called viht. At the end of the sauna, cold water is sloshed all over the body or the bather plunges into a cold pool, in winter, it’s not unusual for people to simply head outside and roll around the snow.
Terms and Conditions
- The tour is designed for participating delegates and accompanying persons attending the JCI 2019 World Congress.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- All tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made. Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment. Where participants cancel their tour bookings prior to 1st October, 2019, payment will be refunded in full. Thereafter, no refunds will be made.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.