Notice: Undefined variable: ZEROINVOICE in /var/www/events.gotravel.ee/htdocs/eventpress/wp-content/themes/konverentsiveeb2019/templates/regform.php on line 521
Check your mailbox, we sent You the invoice. It can take more than 5 minutes. If you didn't receive the invoice by then, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something went wrong. Please try again!
St. Petersburg – the City of Tsars
VisitSt. Petersburg without a visa on this 3-day cruise from Helsinki. Once in St. Petersburg, spend the day touring on your own, using the shuttle bus ticket included in the price!
- 01-03 Nov 2019
tour starts in Helsinki & ends in Tallinn
- 09-11 Nov 2019
Tour starts in Tallinn & ends in Helsinki or Tallinn
Duration 3 days
Price per CABIN (for 2 persons):
- 1st of November 458 €
- 9th of November 478 €
- 1x A2-outside cabins for 2 adults in one shared cabin
- 2x visa free ticket to St. Petersburg
- 2x harbor and fuel fees
- 2x meal package (incl. buffet breakfasts + buffet dinners)
- 2x ferry tickets Helsinki – Tallinn on Nov 03 (pre-tour only) OR
2 x ferry tickets Tallinn – Helsinki on Nov 09 (post-tour only)
NB! 09.-11.11.19 trip goes until Tallinn. The passengers who wish to disembark in Helsinki can do so and passengers who wish to disembark in Tallinn can also do so. Price will not change.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR BOOKING:
For visa-free entrance you need to provide following passport details when you book your cruise:
- first name(s) and surname,
- date and place of birth,
- passport number with expiry date, and citizenship. (Please kindly note that according to the law the passport need to be valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of entry!)
Tags: cruise, grandeur, city of the tsars, Venice of the north, something unique!
Is there anything better than a comfortable calm holiday on board the magnificent Princess Anastasia ferry, accompanied by your friend? Let’s also add here fine cuisine from the Italian chef, the stunning evening show program and a multitude of things to buy in the Duty Free shop. You will have a warm welcome from St. Petersburg, in all its royal splendour, wrapped in a light veil of the sky, decorated with palaces and cathedrals. Enjoy the beauty of Peter the Great’s city for a day without a visa.
Arrive in Helsinki (remember to bring all required documents, see Additional Information). Head to the West Ferry Terminal in Helsinki. Board your ferry and depart at 6pm. Enjoy a variety of dining choices and bars, go shopping, have fun, or simply relax as you cross the Gulf of Finland in comfort. Arrive in the cultural capital of Russia, St. Petersburg. Disembark from your ferry as you get ready to explore Russia’s second largest city. Climb on board the shuttle-bus that will be waiting to take you to the city center. See Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and more at your own pace and expense. Stroll down Nevsky Prospect. Visit the Hermitage (own expense), one of the largest museums in the world. Depart the city center from Saint Isaac’s Square to head back to the ferry.
In St. Petersburg the check-in and boarding time is on Saturday 02.11. 15:00-18:00 and on Sunday 10.11. 14:00-17:00.
Terms and Conditions
- The tour is designed for participating delegates and accompanying persons attending the JCI 2019 World Congress.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.