Riga: amazing architecture!
Tour departs 1 Nov 2019 at 9:00 AM or 9 Nov 2019 at 9:00 AM
Duration ca 3 days
Minimum number of participants: 20
The tour starts from RIGA hotel Stabu Seta Residence at check-in time or from TALLINN hotel Radisson Blu Sky Hotel at 9 am.
The tour will end in Cesis (with a transfers back to Riga or Tallinn).
Price per person:
- from Tallinn 399 € / from Riga 360 € / in single room
If you travel with a friend and specifically require a double room we will gladly offer a special rate for you. Please contact us at email@example.com. Approximate price per person sharing a double room is 355 € if starting from Tallinn and 316 € if starting from Riga
- Big coach through the program
- Tour assistant through the programm and local guides for sightseeing
- Accommodation in Stabu Seta Residence Hotel in Riga (2 nights)
- Day 1:
- if starting from Tallinn: Halinga car museum, lunch in Pärnu local restaurant, Black Balsam tasting in Black Magic Bar
- if starting from Riga: arrival to Riga, free time in Riga
- Check-in to Stabu Seta Recidence Hotel in Riga (2 nights)
- Day 2: St Peters Church, Riga Food Market incl tasting, 3 crs dinner
- Day 3: lunch in Sigulda local restaurant, Sigulda Medieval Castle, Turaida Castle
Tags: pre-tour, post-tour, 3 days, Riga, sightseeing
The biggest metropolis in the Baltics, Riga is a city where centuries meet. Each century has left its mark in the city’s features. In its 800 years of turbulent history, everyone from German knights to Swedish kings and Soviet commissars have left their footprints and today this cultural heritage coexists harmoniously with the quick pace of modern living.
Riga is also known for its unique architecture – a city in which one can see together in one place churches that were built at the city’s very origin, the medieval buildings of the Old Town, plus unique Art Nouveau examples, as well as wooden architecture which has survived for centuries.
Did you know that Riga is architecturally considered to be the Jugendstil capital of the world?
Terms and Conditions
- The tour is designed for participating delegates and accompanying persons attending the JCI 2019 World Congress.
- All sightseeing tours include informative English speaking commentary, all entry fees and meals where specified. Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants wear water and windproof warm clothing.
- All tours are based on a minimum number of participants. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made. Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment. Where participants cancel their tour bookings prior to 1st October, 2019, payment will be refunded in full. Thereafter, no refunds will be made.
For bookings please use the registration form above!
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.